Friday, July 18, 2008

PAD July 18th - Ketchup Karma


I went to my new favorite place for lunch today...EVOS. I just love it! It is healthy food, fast. I don't feel bad after eating it and it definitely makes for a more enjoyable rest of the day. I think my favorite part though is the "Ketchup Karma" - 4 different kinds of ketchup! I mean seriously, who knew?! It always make me think of my sister, Rachelle - I swear that girl puts ketchup on everything! LOL! (you know I love you, girl!)

6 comments:

crazierinreallife said...

totally love this idea

Chiara said...

nope my dd does she even puts ketchup on brocoli

Latharia said...

That is too funny! Love this shot!

Johnna said...

Love this pic - what an awesome place!

Amy said...

How weird!! Amanda's husband would love it!!

Dalovely Damanda said...

haha Amy's got that right. I however, HATE ketchup. But cool concept!