
The guys in my office like to keep things freezing and so I had to step outside a few times today in order to warm up...this was the view I had from the front door just before it was time to head home. Not the greatest fun to drive in...but at least my truck is getting a bath! ;) I really wasn't thrilled about having to be back at work today plus things have not been as enjoyable around the office with all the "drama" that has ensued over the last few weeks -- this picture kind of reflects how I was feeling all day...just BLAH! Oh well, tomorrow is a new day!
6 comments:
Hey! That's the car she came booming down the street in. Daniel still remembers who Heather is when he asks, is she the one who was booming?
are we going to have to start calling her boomer???
hahaha Heather's got a sick ride! sorry you had a blah day!
BOOMER! :D Hope today is better!
Sounds like my old office. Both with the "freezing in summer" and the drama.
What a cool pic! Hope your day tomorrow is much better!!
Post a Comment