Thursday, July 10, 2008

July 10 (PAD) - Just another reason to love The House of Paper



I had my photo for the day all set to upload but then I came home to a wonderful little surprise. Tawnya, a fellow scrapbooker and friend from The House of Paper sent me these adorable flower sugar cookies! I confess I ate 2 before I took the picture - just couldn't help myself! OMG - they are absolutely divine and just melt in your mouth. I have decided not to share! ;) Such a sweet and simple gesture that just means so much. And what's even better is I actually got to meet her in person just a couple of weeks ago and can I just tell you, she is as sweet and adorable as these cookies!

I love being a part of the online community at The House of Paper and this is just another reason why. The friendship and support there is overwhelming at times. I love these girls! Thank you Chiara for making it all possible. I have been so blessed by The House and all the roomies there.

And for my sister who was probably expecting to see a little something different here...just wait...the month ain't over! ;)

5 comments:

Latharia said...

Oh, so very cool! Love that you included the note! :D

Chiara said...

aren't those cookies the best. My DH was so excited to see them

crazierinreallife said...

these were so yummy they truly did melt in your mouth

Dalovely Damanda said...

Mmmmm, they look delicious! Cool photo with the little card too!

Lis said...

Soooo pretty and yum looking!