Thursday, July 03, 2008

July 3rd - PAD


Okay, so I am totally loving my picture for today! LOL! That wacky guy is my little brother, Christopher. He came into my office today -- actually he had an interview. When he walked through the door I was so excited to see that he had cut his hair! He had been growing it out for awhile, for fun and curiosity I think. (actually if you scroll down to the slide show from Alyson's dance recital you can see his longer hair). I just think he looks so much nicer with it short and was just so thrilled to see it that I let out a big "woot" and jumped around my desk to hug him! LOL! Hopefully I didn't embarrass him too much! He got the job and so I snapped this pic just before he was heading out. I am so happy for him -- he is starting out part time and so he will keep his other job as well, for now...but I think his potential for becoming full time is pretty good! And yep, my little bro is that funny and wacky most of the time! ;)

9 comments:

crazierinreallife said...

this is a great picture. certainly makes you smile

Chiara said...

okay that picture is so funny

Amy said...

How funny!! I love the pic! What a great story to remember too.......

Lis said...

That's funny!

Dalovely Damanda said...

haha what a funny photo...love it!

Snappy Chique said...

that is too funny.

scrapperjen said...

Love that picture!

kaj said...

Great photo! I like him with the shorter hair, too.

Latharia said...

That is too funny!!