Thursday, July 17, 2008

July 17 (PAD) - Just another day at the office


Today it is a picture of me at work. I am the Operations Assistant/Office Manager for a company called Subsurface Evaluations. We do geologic and geophysical consulting. I don't really have a traditional sort of desk...more like a slab of granite countertop. LOL! I could have had my own office but I opted to take the "slab" out front. I prefer being able to look outside as opposed to being closed up in a small office. I like being able to see whenever anyone comes in, not to be mention it is the best place for socializing and keeping up with any and all office drama! ;)

6 comments:

Johnna said...

You look very happy there - and I would love to have your work surface in my scraparea - that would totally rock!

Snappy Chique said...

look at you pretty lady!!! i could use the granite in my kitchen!!! i think I need to split it up with johnna!

Chiara said...

LMAO at office drama. I like your desk though

crazierinreallife said...

you are too funny. love the picture of you in your "office" though

Dalovely Damanda said...

You look so cute!! Love the granite slab!

~Rach~ said...

You look gret in this picture. I need to come by your office one day so we can do lunch