Sunday, July 27, 2008

July 25 (PAD) - A nice surprise!


Steve surprised me and booked us

a room for the weekend in Orlando. I got home from work, was told to pack and then we headed out. The kids love it when we stay at hotels because that is the only time they are allowed to jump on the bed! That is usually the first thing they do when we get in the room. This is mostly a rule that Steve came up with...I still have my doubts about whether or not it is really a good idea -- but I am pretty sure I would be outnumbered any way! LOL!

4 comments:

Dawn Lindstrom said...

AWESOME idea!!

Latharia said...

Oh, now that is a great shot ... and a wonderful memory to capture!

Dalovely Damanda said...

hahaha what a cute photo!

kaj said...

Great photo! I'm not tellin' my kiddos this rule.