Tuesday, July 01, 2008

July 1st - Photo A Day (PAD) Challenge starts TODAY!


I had so much fun last February doing the Photo A Day and then turning them all into a mini album that I decided I wanted to do it again and so some of the girls and I from The House of Paper decided July was a good month! And so today is the 1st and the challenge begins.

I can't start my day without my coffee...and yes, I am that much of a Starbucks snob that I even brew it at home! And I have some of my collection of Starbucks mugs nearby too. I took this picture shortly after I got up this morning...just before I started my morning brew! ;)

6 comments:

crazierinreallife said...

great photo and we are just as snobby with our coffee. Roger is even snobbier.... he will only do a french press for home brewed coffee

Chiara said...

love your picture Heather.

Dalovely Damanda said...

love that photo! so cool!

Latharia said...

Oh, just too cool!

Printed Memories Photography said...

very nice, I like my coffee too but I am so much of a snob that I won't make my own!
Nicole

Snappy Chique said...

great way to start the morning!!!!