
Stevie went to spend the day and night with a friend and so it was just Alyson home with daddy and I today. We spent a lazy day cuddled up watching a few movies of her choosing, took her out to get a new bigger and better bike AND I got her some scrapbooking goodies that are just for her. So after dinner I helped her scrap her first page in her new album...she did a page about Lenox, our cat of 13 years who passed away last March. He is still very much missed in our house.
5 comments:
you girls are just too too cute
And she is such a great little scrapbooker, too. She definitely has a knack for it.
I see you using that Cricut! YAY! Glad you two had fun scrapping!
Oh, that is a great mom & daughter shot!!!
Looks like a great girls night in.
Post a Comment