Wednesday, July 02, 2008

July 2nd - Photo A Day


Today I got to have lunch with my favorite people! Steve and the kids met up with me at Chipotle Mexican Grill....MMMMMMMM -- yummy steak burrito! (totally blew my calorie in take for the day though.) I really miss being at home with them and so I love it when I can see them even if it is just for lunch during the day. I sure do love these two...and their daddy too who was nice enough to take the picture for me -- and didn't even roll his eyes! LOL!

6 comments:

crazierinreallife said...

adorable photo

Chiara said...

that is just such a totally adorable picture

Printed Memories Photography said...

very cute

Snappy Chique said...

awww such a great pic of you and your kids!!!

Dalovely Damanda said...

awww, what a cute photo. And "yay" for Daddies that don't roll their eyes when you ask them to take a photo! (I know what you mean! haha)

Lis said...

That's a great pic of the 3 of you.