Back when Alyson was about 3 years old, she was Snow White for Halloween. I found an Evil Queen costume to go with. Shortly after, every time they would see the Evil Queen they would both say "Look Mommy, it's you!" I can only imagine what all the people around us at the Disney Princess on Ice show that year must have been thinking when they heard THAT?!?! LOL!
So now my secret is out! You all know my alter ego. APPLE anyone? ;)
8 comments:
LOL! Aren't you cute?
Too funny! It suits you to a T. And I'll pass on that apple, thanks all the same. ;)
HAHA you are too funny and cute!
I totally love this - awesome shirt!!
LOve that shirt LOL
love the shirt. Wear your title with pride. DH calls me the ice princess, and I have a shirt that says frosty. I bought it just for him.
You are much lovelier than the wicked queen.
Love the shirt!!
An alto ego is a good thing.
Me? Tinkerbell (not in the cute-sy way, more mischevious).
We have GOT to do Disney together sometime!!
totally cute shirt!
Post a Comment