This is our oldest cat...Tiger Lily -- or just Lily, for short. She turned 2 years old on June 16th. I have a soft spot for calicos and I just love her little pink nose too. Almost every night as soon as Steve and I crawl into bed she hops in too! We like to read most nights before turning out the light and Lily likes getting in the way and trying to snatch my bookmark! Or she will "attack" anything that moves under the comforter. I think she sleeps all day and then she is ready to play at night right when we are all ready to go to sleep! We adopted Tiger Lily when she was about 9 months old or so and she is such a sweet and lovable thing and possibly the quietest cat I have ever met! In all the time she has been with us, I think we have heard her 'meow' *maybe* 3 times! She reminds Steve and I a lot of Lenox...I think he would have liked having her as a little sister ;)
2 comments:
awwww, she's such a pretty cat! And that IS a quiet cat! (my cats meow to say hello, I'm hungry, please pet me, where are the others?....and so on. They are very vocal! So enjoy your quiet kitty! haha) love the photo!
OO U going t have to come and see my Sammie..Sheis a calico ..the neighbors little boy bought her to me it was Pouring down rain and his dad told him he could not come home till he got rid of the cat.. So that is how I ended up with Miss Sammie
Post a Comment