Sunday, July 27, 2008

July 27th (PAD) - Got to meet up with a friend!

I got to meet an online friend today. She is the Landlord over at one of my favorite online hangouts - The House of Paper. I have been lucky enough to meet Chiara in person once before back in April 2005. This time though I actually got to meet her newest addition to the family (you can tell he was thrilled here, right?) I was talking to Steve about it and I figure I have known her for about 5 years or so now - we initially "met" on a Yahoo Group called Rakaroos before The House of Paper was "built"...how cool is that?! I had a lot of fun talking with her little girl who happens to be about the same age as Alyson. It was nice to have my family with me as well and Steve could get to meet her and her family too...he hears me talk about all my "House Girls" all the time! (see honey - they really DO exist!) We hung out for a bit and rode a few rides together and then we let them get back to their vacation. I am just thrilled that we got to "crash" for a little bit! And that is just another reason why I love Disney so much...what a great way to see some of our out of state friends and family!

8 comments:

Johnna said...

What a fabulous photo of you guys - so glad you had the chance to meet IRL!

Dawn Lindstrom said...

How wonderful!! I love the photo and it is just great that you all had some play time together.

Latharia said...

Oh, too awesome. That is a great shot of the 2 of you! :D

crazierinreallife said...

i absolutely LOVE this photo of the 2 of you guys. you both look so beautiful. I can't believe how big James is getting

Chiara said...

we had fun with you guys too. Will be sure to let you know the next time we are coming down too.

Snappy Chique said...

That is awesome that ya'll got to meet up!! Such a great pic of the two of you!!!

Dalovely Damanda said...

SOOOOO cool that you got to meet Chiara! glad you had fun and got to ride some rides together too!

kaj said...

I'm sad that I missed it. That is a great photo and I'm glad that you could meet up.