Today's photo I snapped on my way home from work. It was my brother's first day of work in my office. He will be working with Subsurface Evaluations part-time (at least for now) Mondays - Wednesdays. So to make it easier on him he is staying with us during those days until he finds a place in town rather than having to drive the hour back up north to our parents' house. My mother does not like to watch my brother on his motorcycle..and today I realized it bothers me quite a bit as well. He really does look super cool though and despite the heat he always wears his safety gear, which makes me very proud and eazes my fears a little bit. As I was driving home today after work I could see him in my rear view mirror since he was right behind me. I snapped this pic in my driver's side mirror while we were stopped at a light. I am not a fantabulous photographer but I still thought it was kind of cool! ;)
8 comments:
that's an awesome photo
yes, it's a awesome photo! So neat that he's working with you now!
Love this picture -- its not often you see a motorcyclist from this point of view!
That is very cool!!!!
Neat!
That is cool!
Very cool pic! I don't like motorcycles either!!!!
Great photo and I have just had the best time looking at your Disney slide show. Awesome pages. So glad you are playing along with the class too.
Post a Comment