Friday, April 29, 2011

:: Wedding Wishes ::

I confess, I have not really be IN to all the Royal Wedding Hype.  I have not been following the news in regards to all the upcoming festivities and the guest list.  I was not up bright and early to watch the cermony -- I can barely get up to go work!  LOL!

I did however check out the videos online and I must say that Kate looked absolutely stunning in her dress which I thought was so beautiful and elegant -- much the way she seems to come across as well.  Prince William and Prince Harry both looked dashing in their uniforms.

The thing that struck me the most though as I was watching was the absence of Princess Diana.  She loved her boys SO much and I can only imagine how proud she would be of both her sons and especially Prince William on his wedding day.  I would imagine it was quite tough for Prince William not having her there and my heart truly goes out to him.  I very much remember the day of Princess Diana's wedding.

Even though I am not into all the hype, I do, VERY MUCH, wish both Prince William and now Princess Kate ALL THE VERY BEST in the world.  I pray they will have the fairy tale Happily Ever After that Princess Diana never had.

Happy Wedding Day William and Kate :)


And can I just add how much I love the little attendent there in the left corner of the picture with her hands over her ears!  LOL!

2 comments:

PK HREZO said...

What a great pic! Makes for a fun day. And wow Kate looked positively radiant. Just gorgeous. What a fairy tale for her! Let's just hope Prince William is a better husband than his dad was.

Chiara said...

Funny I was up early watching it. I couldn't sleep so I laid in bed. The thing that struck me was how in tune they are with eachother. I loved the huge grins on their faces.