Monday, April 04, 2011

ºoº ~ Magical Monday ~ ºoº

Most people don't really look forward to Mondays...and I am definitely one of those people -- unless I happen to have the day off of work ;) 

I decided to start something new and make each of my Mondays a
                 ºoº ~ Magical Monday ~ ºoº

Today actually IS a Magical Monday for me though.  I was able to do online check-in for my arrival to The House of Mouse this Friday!  This week is my birthday and the only thing I asked for from the Hunky Hubby and our babes is a weekend at Walt Disney World...and no whining, crying, picking, fighting, annoying or complaining ;)

One of the things I love most about living in Florida is being so close to The House of Mouse. 


Walt Disney World is My Happy Place.


I am like a kid in a candy store and I never get tired of being there. This year they came out with the monthly payment plan for Florida Residents Annual Passes and we have been able to take advantage of that....SO much easier on the wallet for sure! 

So in just 4 short days, I will be picking the kiddos up from school and making our way to My Happy Place for my birthday -- complete with dinner in Italy ;)  La Dolcie Vita!

3 comments:

Stacey said...

Have fun! I have only been to Disney Land, and that was 21 years ago!

Unknown said...

I'm so jealous! I wanna go!

Chiara said...

I want to be at my happy place. I miss the house of mouse.