Saturday, April 02, 2011

04/01 - Best Foot Forward

Day 1 of my Best Foot Forward project and ALREADY I am having trouble!

I am torn as to which photo to use.  I got together with 2 of my girlfriends to watch a movie based on a book we had all read (Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil...just in case you were wondering).  We met at my BFF's home and coincidentally, her precious babes just happen to be my god babies as well ;)

I snapped this pic of Little G while he was sitting under my chair...

precious, right?
 Later, I snapped a pic of the 3 of us hanging in the kitchen...



But now I can't decide which one to use?  What do YOU think?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The one with the little boy. You will get many photos of friends in flip flops throughout the month I would think.

Chiara said...

I agree with Karen.

Lis said...

Tough one, but I agree.

Donut Recipes said...

Appreciate thiss blog post