Today marks the first day that my Diva Princess has been to school since Friday, April 8th. Literally, the day after we got home from our weekend away at Disney, she came down with the Flu and then that fed into a nasty sinus infection. It was downright AWFUL! She had a fever for 8 days straight. By day 7 I was a complete mess and finally cried out of sheer frustration and worry. Of course I managed to also catch a bit of it but was better able to fight it off and only missed one day of work.
SO, the project I wanted to post has yet to get posted. *eyes rolling*
Story of my life I suppose. I wasn't completely uncrafty though and did manage to get some scrapbooking in...just need to get the layouts scanned in.
For now, please feel free to check out The Roomie of the Month at The House of Paper. Each month the Interior Designers, feature an active member of The House and scraplift one of her layouts. It is always fun to learn a little more about The House Roomies... CHECK IT OUT HERE
Hopefully in the next day or two I will FINALLY get my mirror-turned-chalkboard project posted...keep your fingers crossed for me! ;)
3 comments:
Glad she's feeling better! Wow 8 days!!! I bet she's happy to be back at school. Uh, maybe not... lol
Happy She is finally on the mend
Oh, glad your little girl is feeling better...I HATE the "crying" from frustration and worry...it is the worst!
xx Cat brideblu
Post a Comment