Can't believe how little they are. I know I am biased, but aren't they just the cutest? I miss them being that little. *sigh*
Anyway, I also had some KI Alphas in my stash so I used them for my title. I am pretty happy with the result :)
Still loving the older Lily Bee lines as well...
My girl has always loved the characters at Disney and even now, at almost 10 she is still happy to have her picture taken with them...she is definitley MY daughter! ;)
*sigh* Not only do these pics make me miss living in Seattle where we had 4 ACTUAL seasons but Fall is my favorite and it was always such a treat to make a trip out to the pumpkin farms...Florida just doesn't cut it for Fall!
Now these pics are a little more recent -- last summer to be exact when we took a mini trip out to Gatlinburg and The Smokey Mountains. Hunky Hubby and my All Star Son go backpacking every summer...The Diva Princess and I are more of Day Hikers though ;) They are actually gearing up for their next trip this June.




No comments:
Post a Comment