Today is April 1st!
That means it is time to put your
No, those aren't my shoes, but aren't they HOT? Wonder how far I could walk in them before I fell on my face?! Not my legs either...DAMN IT! Oh well...
Looking forward to seeing what you gals come up with. If you post your pics on your blog please be sure and link it back in the comments section, or you can email me your favorite pics from the week. Thinking it will be fun to do a wrap up at the end of the week!
And remember, it's not really about the shoes...but where they take you this month :)
4 comments:
I'm ready!!! (and I want those red heels!!!)
Need to update my blog but I took my picture
I wouldn't be able to walk far in those heels! Of course I probably wouldn't make it out the bedroom with those on! ;)
Those shoes rock. I want 'em.
Post a Comment