Tuesday, May 03, 2011

All about the music

This week at the House of Paper our projects were all about music.  I love music and could easily give up TV...but never music!  Right now,  my favorite song is P!NK's Perfect.  I have always been a fan of hers, both her voice and her lyrics inspire me.  So many of her songs have really great messages and this one in particular makes me think of my kids every time I hear it and I periodically like to remind them that they ARE indeed perfect TO ME!  I think my daughter especially needs this constant reminder and we both love singing this song at the top of our lungs together!




Needless to say, my first project was inspired by this song and I had some pictures I just took of my kiddos on Easter that I thought would be great for the layout...



My next layout features pictures of my kiddos last summer when they had their piano and voice recital...my All Star Son played piano while my Diva Princess sang.  I always get a little teary-eyed whenever I see my kiddos front and center ;)



The House is gearing up for National Scrapbooking Day and Chiara has actually posted a PRE-NSD Challenge...to do your own layout about music.  We would love to have you come over and play!



1 comment:

Lyndee @ A Recovering Craft Hoarder said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Because of your comment, I just had to check out your blog and loved it so much that I'm now a follower. LOV IT!