Tuesday, March 01, 2011

Somedays it really is all about the shoes

I have a thing for shoes.  I can admit it freely.

Don't worry, I don't go overboard or anything but I could seriously shoe shop for hours and never get tired of just trying them on...and some days I do just that.  When I have no errands to run on my lunch hour I will head over to DSW not too far from my office.  (Really helps that Target, Ross and The Dollar Store are right there too!)  I love to just walk through and look at all the shoes and sometimes I will even try them on.  Unfortunately, I do not have the luxury of buying anything I want whenever I feel like it, so more times than not I leave empty handed.

But then I saw these beauties...


OMG.  I was utterly and completely in love!  And do you know what...they were on clearance!  AND I remembered I had a $10 gift certificate in my purse!!  OH the JOY!  They were the only ones left in the store and I couldn't believe it when they fit!  I mean seriously, was this meant to be or what?!

Now I realize not everyone would be as enthralled as I am with these lovelies but I have a passion for roses...I actually wanted to name our daughter Rose, but Hunky Hubby shot down every middle name I came up with so I eventually gave up.  SO I guess I will just have to appease myself with these shoes...



Yes, I took these photos at work...with my cell phone...just couldn't help myself...had to share -- because some days it really is all about the shoes!


5 comments:

PK HREZO said...

Oh, dahling... they are tres chic with the jeans! oo la la! :)

Unknown said...

Those are so darned cute!

Chiara said...

those are just gorgeous. I wish I could wear heels for more than an hour :(

Dalovely Damanda said...

LOVE them! And I love feet photos! :)

Lori said...

Beautiful shoes!! I love shoes... ((sigh))