Thrilled to know that I have a few friends who plan to put THEIR Best Foot Forward with me :) Thinking a pedicure is in order just in case ;) Just in case I am not wearing cute shoes, I want my toes to at least look their best!
You can read about my original inspiration for this in my first post. I love having fun little photo projects to do and since I will have an excuse for taking pictures of my shoes...well, how can it NOT be fun?! LOL! Seriously, though, it isn't about the shoes but more about just documenting where my feet take me over the month of April. April is my birthday month as well as my anniversary month so maybe my feet will take me to some fun places ;)
Like browsing around Ross on my lunch hour...
![]() |
| CHEERS to my FlaminGals! |

No comments:
Post a Comment