Thursday, March 17, 2011

Feeling Lucky?

Happy St. Patricks Day!

I confess, I am not irish so I don't celebrate and it really is not a big deal in my house, BUT,  with that being said, the kids and I are all wearing our green to show our support to all our irish friends and I have no problems having a beer (or two) and saying CHEERS to all those who do celebrate! :)

In the spirit of St. Patrick's Day, LUCK was the theme of the week at the House of Paper.  I wanted to do a couple of layouts that were a little less "traditional" when it came to thoughts of luck -- here's what I came up with...


click to enlarge image
 
I LOVE LOVE LOVE these pics of my Sports Star playing goal keeper and I thought the quote was PERFECT!  Have to give props to My Hunk for that one.  I was telling him about the layouts I was working on and that I wanted to use some of Stevie's soccer pics and he quoted me "Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity".  Couldn't have said it better myself!
(I used the new Teresa Collins Sports Edition as well as a little Echo Park)




click to enlarge image
 
Love the Jason Mraz song Lucky -- especially the Glee version ;) and so I thought it was another fun twist to doing a Lucky Layout ;)  (I used Lily Bee Lovely on this one)


What do you think?
Are you celebrating today?

P.S.
SEEEEEEEE, I am wearing my green at the office today! :)


Happy St. Patrick's Day!
 

3 comments:

Gina B said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gina B said...

Noodle

Janell said...

Very cute!