Monday, March 28, 2011

Self Portraits in My Kitchen

So, do you remember the post I shared from Family Ever After?  Things have been so busy and crazy lately that I kept putting off taking my self portraits.  I really wanted my kitchen to be all cleaned up, wanted to have a cute little outfit on, makeup done, hair did....but alas, the stars just were not going to align in order for that to happen. 

So, the other day I was scrapbooking on the bar in my kitchen (because despite the fact that I have a great little corner of our home office to scrap in, it is currently in CHAOS and so I moved my creativity elsewhere for now) I was remembering that I still had not taken the self portraits.  My hair was twisted up in a clip, I have no makeup on, and *gasp* my kitchen was slightly messy BUT, I just decided to go for it.  I did grab my favorite kitchen apron though. 

Here ya go...for your viewing pleasure...please be kind ;)

I am only as strong as the coffee I drink and the hairspray I use :)

Thinking about what I should make for dinner?


See...I really was scrapbooking :)


Just don't tell anyone about the dirty dishes on the counter ;)


WHEW!  I am exhausted now!  LOL!
 

3 comments:

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said...

These are great!! Your kitchen looks good to me! Very cute post.

Dalovely Damanda said...

HAHAHAHAH I love these and you are freakin adorable!

Katie said...

Heather!

How fun--I just commenting on this post on Family Ever After and this afternoon I decided to write to some of my followers to say thanks for following my blog and boom here you are!! Small world, fun connection :) These pics are great, you can definitely tell you were having fun! Well thanks for reading my blog and I'm excited to have found yours!