Friday, March 04, 2011

Better late than never!

This week was Dr. Seuss's birthday.  March 2nd to be exact.
Now that my kids are getting older, it's not really that "cool" to celebrate it but they have always been fans of his work.  I still love Dr. Seuss -- how can you not?!

SO in honor of his birthday this week I thought I would share a few Seuss inspired layouts I have done over the years.  Man how these pictures take me back...miss my babes being so little.  (feel free to click on the images to get a closer look)
 
I used one of my favorite Seuss quotes for this layout of The Boy.  He was just about 5 years old in that picture -- hard to believe he was that little.  Still gets that same look on his face these days though ;)


We moved back to Florida in the summer of 2004 and so my kids loved spending time at Seuss Landing at  Islands of Adventure - Universal Studios.  It was like stepping into one of his books and they were just in awe. 
They had so much fun playing and exploring in the gift shops...

My son The Grinch!

My sweet little Cat in the Hat
Then when the characters came out....they were in heaven!


Sam I am!  Yes we like green eggs & ham!
My little Diva was a little afraid of getting too close to The Grinch at the time ;)

Nothing like meeting The Cat in the Hat in PERSON!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DR. SEUSS <3


No comments: