And on her blog she is hosting a fun little party...so fun in fact, that I think I am going to play along. It is called Self Portraits in My Kitchen -- HA! How fun does that sound? Besides which, anything I can do that will make my kids look at me in absolute wonderment as to the actual validity of my sanity is always a plus! ;)
And is she not just the cutest?
Since it is not quite time for my April Best Foot Forward project this will something fun to do in the mean time :) Be sure and check out her blog and see some of the other super cute and creative pics she took of herself.
2 comments:
Hi! Fun to "meet" you! I love your blog already and the fun foot photos! Thanks for the shout out, and I'm so excited that you're going to play along. I'll link you up, post your pics, whichever you want when the game ends! Have fun!
How fun is that!?!?! Love that you are inspired by anything that makes your family members question your sanity... I'm so there! :)
Post a Comment