Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Put your best foot forward...

Remember my post where I showed you the cutest shoes ever...and confessed that I have a thing for shoes?  Well, I also have this friend, Amanda and she has a thing for taking pictures of her feet.  So for the last couple of weeks, we have been exchanging pictures of our feet!  LOL!  Yes, I suppose some would say we have issues...but at least we are having fun! 

I actually sent her this one today...


I love my little bag there too...picked that up some time ago from Michaels...couldn't resist the apron that matched  -- so that's in my kitchen ;)

A couple of other recent feet pics...




So WHY am I sharing my feet with you? 

Well, in my blog hopping, I came across this post from Lisa at My Life - Perfectly Imperfect and knowing Amanda like I do, I knew I had to share it with her.

Amanda and I are both scrapbookers...she is one of my FlaminGals (that's a story for another day...) and we met through The House of Paper.  Anyway, it was after I shared the mini album with her that we began exchanging pics...then we both thought doing a mini album like Lisa's would be fun...AND having someone else playing along at the same time would make it even more fun...SO for the whole month of April, we are both planning to take daily pictures of our feet...yep, I warned you we have issues.

Anyone else have similar issues? We would love to have you join us and play along!

7 comments:

Chiara said...

you guys are so funny. Will need to check it out.

Dalovely Damanda said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE it! Can't WAIT to play along in April and make a foot book with you! LOVE your shoes!

Oh, and HAPPY FEET FRIDAY to you!

Janell said...

Too fun!!! Can't wait to see more!

Dawn Lindstrom said...

This looks like fun!! I may have to go shoe shopping first.

Alexandra Lundgren said...

Ok- I definitely have to go shoe shopping first, and a pedi :)

Birdie said...

Oh, I definitely want to play. Can't wait to share!

Lis said...

I "might". I definitely wouldn't mind having an incentive to buy some new shoes.