Thursday, January 08, 2009

It's only Wednesday?!

Wow. It is only Wednesday. This is week has been so busy with way too much work, science project deadlines, stress galore...I am so ready for the weekend and a little rest. Of course the key word there is "little" since I am sure our weekend will be busy as well. I am just crossing my fingers in the hopes that I might be able to squeeze in a little scrapbooking before the weekend comes and goes!



PROJECT 365 - JAN 5
Monday brought my littlest sister (Anna, a.k.a Tinkerbell; she is the one on the left) over for a little visit. She wanted to introduce me to her friend Dani. Very nice girl. The kids really liked her - they were hamming it up like I haven't seen in ages! Even Aunt Tink thought so! The fact that Dani is a nanny for 4 y.o. twins plus their 6 y.o. sister made it extremely comfortable for her to be at our house and apparently Stevie and Alyson were pretty comfortable with her! Can I just tell you how jealous I am that they are at Disney World right now? *sigh*




PROJECT 365 - JAN 6

After 2 weeks off of school for the Christmas holidays, it was back to school on Tuesday! (Much to Daddy's relief, too! LOL!) I don't think the kids were too excited to go back but they put on a nice smile for me while they were waiting for pick up from the carpool.






PROJECT 365 - JAN 7

We are a one car family this week (hopefully not for too much longer though!) and so Steve takes me to work in the morning and then the 3 of them pick me up. Today after work Steve had to go to a meeting and so he dropped the kids and I off at Barnes and Noble while he took care of his meeting. The kids absolutely love going there and it is kind of nice for me too. I can peruse through the latest scrapbooking magazines and then put them back on the shelf. SHHHHH! Don't tell though! ;)

1 comment:

Dawn Lindstrom said...

wonderful photos, I love taking a peek into everyone's daily lives.