Sunday, January 04, 2009

Happy Sunday

Well, really I don't know how happy it really was but oh well. I spent most of my day working...between writing specs, laundry, housekeeping...I am just wiped! I did take some time to scrap a LO though which felt great! Got another one done for the Christmas Journal -- yep, I am half a month behind on that. But I WILL finish it this year! And with that LO I did manage to get one done towards my goal of 31 this month...



PROJECT 365 - JAN 3

Last night, even though I was in a really lousy mood, Steve convinced me that some time with friends would be a good thing...and I am glad I listened to him. We had a really fun time hanging out and having dinner with our favorite neighbors and so I asked the waitress to take a picture for me and wouldn't you know it...it is my picture for Jan 3




PROJECT 365 - JAN 4
Today's picture is of the cute little turtle that was making his way down our neighbor's drive way. I am pretty sure we have seen this guy before. I was at my desk working when Steve called and told me to grab Alyson and go outside (always a sure sign that I should bring my camera!) Kind of cute, don't you think?

1 comment:

Johnna said...

Cute turtle - and I'm glad you decided to go out with friends!!