Monday, January 19, 2009

Catching up.

I feel like I am in constant "catch up" mode these days...who knows, maybe someday I actually will be! We had a busy weekend with Stevie's soccer tournament, getting ready for peak time for this tax season, laundry, some deep housecleaning, etc. I made it a point to sit down tonight and get my Project 365 pics uploaded if nothing else!


PROJECT 365 - Jan 15

Steve called and asked if I wanted to meet for lunch today. He was going to be nearby so we met up at Pizza Hut for the All You Can Eat Buffet -- not really my favorite place but I'd be willing to have lunch with my handsome hubby just about anywhere. <3





PROJECT 365 - JAN 16

My brave little boy. Stevie had to go for blood work this morning and I was pleasantly surprised when he wanted me to take him rather than Daddy. I know that he was a little nervous at the idea of having blood drawn but he put on such a brave face -- right up until he had to sit in the chair. That's when I saw his big blue eyes start to well up with tears and I could see the fear all over his face. I sat with him and held his hand and he did great! They really took a lot of blood - more than I would have expected. I was so proud of him and I have to confess, it felt really nice to be needed.



PROJECT 365 - JAN 17

This weekend Stevie had a soccer tournament. He really enjoys playing and he is really good too! I know, I am his mom and a little biased but I have heard other parents say the same thing - yep we are proud! His favorite position is goalie, but on the few occasions a goal has gotten past him he tends to take it just a little too personal. It is exciting to watch him play -- although there are times when I really wish he wasn't the goalie!




PROJECT 365 - JAN 18

We had another soccer game bright and early today. While we were sitting on the sidelines Alyson asked if she could see my camera. This was one of the pictures I found later. We seem to see this face from her a lot these days. She is quite a challenge lately with all the whining, crying and attitude. Unfortunately, I hear it doesn't get any better. Great.





PROJECT 365 - Jan 19

Martin Luther King Jr. Day. No school. Steve called to say the kids wanted to meet me for lunch. Subway it is.

1 comment:

Dawn Lindstrom said...

Great photos, Heather!! Love the one of you and Steve.