
I snapped this picture tonight while we were all out back after dinner making smores. Stevie's friend Lucas is staying the night with us. I know, kind of a weird night for a sleepover but unfortunately Lucas's grandmother is dying and so his mother went to be with her and his dad had a commitment. Please keep their family in your prayers if you wouldn't mind.
Stevie and Lucas became close friends last year when they were in the same class at school. I still remember the first Saturday morning that Lucas called. Really a great kid! And he and Stevie get along so well.
And as you can tell, they were all having fun tonight out by the fireplace! LOL!
2 comments:
great pic Heather!! I will definately keep Lucas' family in my thoughts and prayers!
Every night, is a good night for smores...especially when someone really needs some extra love! Prayers to his family.
Post a Comment