Monday, May 19, 2008
This blog has so touched my heart.
An online friend brought this blog (http://www.mattlogelin.com/) to my attention on Friday. The story has just touched my heart in a way that I can not really put into words. My heart aches for their loss but I am so inspired at the strenth this little girl's daddy has shown. Little Madeline is lucky to have such a daddy. The outpouring of love and support they have received from family, friends and even strangers is amazing - it is nice to see people doing good in this world once in awhile and thinking of others. It makes me want to be a better person and more aware of what is happening with others around me...and since reading the blog, I have made sure to hug Stevie and Alyson a little tighter and tell them again how much I love them...although I must admit I feel a little guilty that I can do that and Liz can not.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment