So, I had big plans to work on some scrapbooking challenges from The House of Paper and The School of Scrap...did NOT happen! It would seem my wonderful hubby had other plans...he has gotten the itch to paint our house -- we have been in it for about a year and a half but it had to be THIS weekend to paint (so insert me rolling my eyes here!)
Anyway, late last night I at least had a chance to sit down and look at the challenges posted and one turned out to be a video challenge from The House of Paper and so I grabbed my camera and went for it. I am sure my husband would be mortified to know that not only is this video on You Tube it is also on my blog! LOL! I assure you that he does NOT talk like that in real life but apparently the paint fumes were getting to him along with a few rum and cokes! LOL!
So, in the end no scrapbooking for me but at least the paint looks good! ;) And yes ladies, that hunk is all mine! LOL!
Monday, May 05, 2008
My National Scrapbooking Weekend
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I so loved this video and I am going to work on a page or 2 tonite I think
Post a Comment