So this last week or so around here has not been all that great -- although it did have some great parts. One of my bestest and oldest friends' grandmother passed away last week. That was pretty tough - I have known Granny Jean since I was in 1st grade. Such a sweet and wonderful lady. Her and Pappy had been married 62 years - how wonderful is that?!
My sister's fiance (okay, so it's not official yet but we are just going to call him that anyway-) had to have back surgery last week as well...this was from the car accident we were all involved in back in September. My sister ended up having to have knee surgery too back in April...so out of 4 of us 3 had surgery and now Dan and I are both sporting around titanium. All the legal crap and hospital bills and such are starting to stress me out. I know the accident was not my fault but I can't help but feel responsible you know? (Thankfull Dan is doing really well!)
The good part of this past week is that Steve and I celebrated our 10th wedding anniversary...quite an accomplishment especially since there was a time I was pretty sure we would never make it that far! LOL! We have been together almost 14 years in total and for the first time ever he planned something special for us and took me away for the weekend - just the two of us. That will be another post though, complete with pics!
So anyway, a co-worker of mine, seeing how stressed and unhappy I was last week decided to send me a little pick me up...some new motivational posters to get me up and going again. A couple of them had me laughing so hard another co-worker had to come out of his office to check on me! LOL! I decided to post a couple of them here...
This one is definitely my favorite....ROTFLOL!
Hope you have a great day...and a HAPPY MAY! Feel free to check back...have a few more I may share in a few more days! ;)





2 comments:
oh those are so great
10 years--WOW! Congrats! :)
Post a Comment