Friday, May 02, 2008

National Scrapbooking Time!

So I tend most of my online time in one of two places...The House of Paper and The School of Scrap...

The House of Paper is home to some of my best friends and my day is never complete without a visit with them all. I have been a part of The House for just about 4 years now! Time really flies when you are having fun! We always have great chatter, wonderful friendship and encouragement hanging out in The Living Room and The Playroom is always full of great challenges - and Chiara always spoils us with the RAKs she sends out! This month is going to be fun since we are celebrating National Scrapbook Day all MONTH long!

The School of Scrap is another really great site, my classmates are so nice, there is hardly ever any running in the halls! We do have an occasional food fight in the cafeteria though! ;) What I love most is the "classes" every month. It is not something you have to pay for. The DT has classes and every month is a new "assignment". You can pick and choose which ones you want to do, earn points, get fun RAKs in the mail...and of course great friendship and encouragement is always in great supply there as well. New classes are just being posted and it is never to late to join!

I am determined to get more in my scrapbooks this month and just had to share my favorite hangouts with you! So if you are looking for a fun place online that is fun and full of great inspiration I would love to see you over at The House and School! When you register, just tell them I sent ya! (don't worry, they won't hold it against ya!) LOL!

HAPPY SCRAPPING!

No comments: