Tuesday, September 27, 2011

I Never...

I put a couple of projects on hold in order to get some scrapbooking in for The House of Paper this week.  It has been a little bit since I really sat down to scrap and with all the new stuff that has been coming into The House lately I couldn't wait to play with all the new yumminess.  The challenge for the Interior Designer's this week was to finish the sentence,  "I Never..."

SO, this is how I decided to finish it...

I NEVER THOUGHT OF MYSELF AS A TRUCK KIND OF GIRL...


Please tell me I am not the only one who has recently become addicted to the show Top Gear on The History Channel?  These guys are SO funny together and even both of my kiddos enjoy watching so we actually have something we can all watch together as a family, which I absolutely LOVE.  I never really gave a "you-know-what" about cars in the past but this show has definitely given me a whole new perspective...and any truck that actually has a LOUD button is for ME!  HA!



I NEVER TIRE OF YOUR SWEET SMILES...


Those are my sweet babies...9 years ago!  HOLY SMOKES...how did THAT happen?  They were so sweet and loving to each other back then...loved being together.  THESE days...yeahhhhhhhh...not so much!  LOL!

I recently finished a super quick and easy Halloween wreath...promise to share it SOON!  I have just been super busy trying to get things together for the annual Witch's Ball I host with my BFF...this is our 3rd year and every year we get just a little bit bigger!  LOL!  Can't wait to share the costume I am making too!  Halloween is totally my favorite holiday!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I always liked the BBC Top Gear, but we've only caught a few American episodes... but I do think of myself as a truck girl - stuck in a minivan world.