Wednesday, February 16, 2011
A Wishful Wednesday
I wish... I could have another baby...unfortunately, finances say "NO!".
I wish... I was as organized as I have always imagined myself to be.
I wish... I could snap out of this negative funk I am in these days.
I wish... I lived with Courtney Cox and her Cul-de-sac Crew in Cougar Town -- they are SO my kind of peeps!
I wish... my house could get clean and STAY clean for more than a couple of hours at a time.
I wish... my job would allow me to work from home.
I wish... I could stop losing my patience so easily lately.
I wish... we could go back to the way things were BEFORE.
I wish... I had more energy at the end of the day to do the things I actually WANT to do rather than just barely getting done the things I NEED to do.
I wish... Glee had a new episode on every night of the week!
I wish... Starbucks delivered!
I wish... I could lose at least 10 pounds -- but that would of course require the energy to get back on the treadmill.
I wish... I did a better job of focusing on the positive -- but you know what, some days, it is just TOO HARD to even bother! -- so...maybe tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment