Okay, I am totally excited because posting this picture means I am actually caught up with the 52 photos project right now. Yes, I realize it is only the 6th week but it feels good to be up to date nonetheless.
This pictures just makes me so happy!
The theme was "morning" and I was actually planning a totally different picture. You see, every morning, I make my coffee (Starbucks of course because I am indeed a Starbucks snob.) and head out the door. I grab my hands free set for my cell phone and then chat away with my BFF while on my way to the office. My original plan was a picture of my coffee mug (Disney, of course!) and my cell phone. I was actually sitting in traffic, talking to Gina (aka - BFF) and taking said picture when we realized she was just down the road and headed my way. I told her I was going to snap a picture as she went by...and wouldn't you know it, she waved for the camera! LOL! LOOOOOOOOOVE IT! We had a good laugh about it too...definitely the high point of my day!

1 comment:
If there was a weekly prize, this story and this photo would be "it"! Love it!
Post a Comment