
Journaling reads: Christmas cards are one of my favorite traditions. In this day and age of email, it is rare to get something fun in the mailbox! And I think Christmas cards are FUN!
I love getting the pictures every year and seeing how our friends and family have changed. I love to have them on display throughout the house. We normally have a picture taken by the end of November so that we can get our Christmas cards out right at the beginning of December. We are a bit behind this year though since Steve was pretty sick over Thanksgiving - kind of threw off our “schedule”. We will still get ours out though and I will be sure to tuck an extra one in this envelope as well. It is always fun to go back and look at how our little family has changed each year as well.
I love getting the pictures every year and seeing how our friends and family have changed. I love to have them on display throughout the house. We normally have a picture taken by the end of November so that we can get our Christmas cards out right at the beginning of December. We are a bit behind this year though since Steve was pretty sick over Thanksgiving - kind of threw off our “schedule”. We will still get ours out though and I will be sure to tuck an extra one in this envelope as well. It is always fun to go back and look at how our little family has changed each year as well.
Every night at dinner the past couple of weeks we have started a new thing with the kids...talking about the best and worst parts of our days. Today one of the best parts of MY day was meeting Earnest Graham of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in person! Doesn't he just have the best smile?! He reminds me of a kid - his face just lights up with pure joy. He was so nice and sweet, so appreciative of everyone who came out to meet him. His story is so inspiring and I just couldn't be happier for him and his family. I am praying that he will be healthy again soon and back out on the football field doing what he does best!

6 comments:
What fun to meet Earnest Graham! Also, your page just turned out beautifully!! :D
Love the colors you used on your Christmas Card entry - awesome! Looks like you have a great time with Earnest Graham, too - how exciting!
love your entry, and the idea of having photo's taken for your cards. My friend does it too and I think it is such a lovely idea...
love your page
very cool you got to meet Ernest Graham and love the page.
I love your card and snow layouts. The colours are pretty too. Meeting Earnest Graham must have been a real treat!
An Altered Life
Post a Comment