Journaling reads:Christmas has always been my favorite time of year, but in the last few years my joy and excitement have been taken over by hurt and anger instead. Starting today, December 1, 2007, I am taking back my Christmas!
I am going to keep a Christmas Journal. In it I will write something everyday to reflect on the holidays of my past, enjoy the holidays of the present and dream about the holidays of my future.To some this will just be a stack of paper and scribbles, but not to me. I hope that by taking a little time each day to reflect, to write, to create, that I will keep my Christmas alive and well and that I may remember just why I loved Christmas in the first place, and that may be a very magical moment indeed.
3 comments:
I like how your personalized your journaling. Lovely page!
AWESOME!!!!! :D
fun page
Post a Comment