Sunday, December 09, 2007

The annual christmas card photo shoot

We went out yesterday with my sister and her boyfriend to attempt to get at least one decent pic to use for our Christmas cards this year...despite the fact that I ended up with a pretty nasty blister and was actually ready to call the whole thing off before we even got started, I think we got a few decent shots and even managed to have a good time! I have narrowed it down to these...




I was kind of thinking this one would be fun but Steve didn't think so! ;)


And here is my sister Rachelle and her boyfriend Dan...aren't they just too cute?


My sister snapped some of just Steve and I and this is my favorite out of those.
My sister also took a pic of Steve kissing me (which I am not posting!) and Alyson decided she wanted to kiss me too...this is my favorite pic of the day...


5 comments:

Chiara said...

okay I love the funny photo one and the one with you guys between the tree best.

.tawnya. said...

These are really fun photos! I cant pick a fav as they are all great!!!

Latharia said...

AWESOME!!! Love all of them!! I'm surprised you could narrow them down at all!!

~Rach~ said...

I think all the pictures turned out great. My all time fav is the one of you kissing Aly. Very adorable!

Linda said...

what a treasure collection of pics