Thursday, December 27, 2007

Journal Your Christmas - Day 24

Okay, so I have gotten a little behind in my Christmas Journal but eventually I will get them all completed and posted. I finally got Dec 24th's entry completed the other night and so I thought I would share.


Journaling reads:
Christmas Eve is kind of like the official start of Christmas for me. The last few years we have spent Christmas Eve with Steve's brother Scott and his wife and kids, as well as Steve's mom. We have a nice dinner together and exchange gifts. The kids are always so excited to have their cousins come over. All day long they ask how much longer it will be before they get here! Once they head home to get ready for Santa, we sprinkle the magic reindeer food outside and put out the milk and cookies for Santa. I love seeing how giddy with excitement they are when they go to bed. And it is the one day of the year when they go right to bed, no questions asked! It is so much fun for me since I can remember feeling that same way when I was a little girl and even now I share their joy and anticipation. I love the peaceful feeling I get once Santa has put out all the gifts and filled the stockings. Sometimes I even have trouble sleeping thinking about how excited the kids will be in the morning!

2 comments:

Latharia said...

Just a super design & I love how the journaling takes center stage!

Linda said...

such a cozy feel to this page