Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Journal Your Christmas - Day 3

Day 3's entry is all about Christmas cards...one of my personal favorite things about the holidays.
Journaling reads:
I love Christmas cards. I love sending them and I love receiving them. My favorites are the ones that have family pictures because I love to see how everyone changes from year to year, especially friends and family that we do not get to see very often. We have sent Christmas cards every year since we have gotten married and every year we include a family picture. Sometimes I will make the cards by hand and other years I will just do a photo card. Sometimes I will include a “newsletter” of sorts and other times I will just write a small note to each person. I try not to do the same thing every year; I guess it really just depends on my mood and how crazy life is at that particular time that really determines what I will do. Since my wrist is still in recovery mode from my accident back in September we took the simple approach this year with a fun photo card and a small note jotted down. I may jump into my stash of handmade cards though for a select few :)

6 comments:

Nancyroo said...

cute page, love how you incorporated the card!

Latharia said...

LOVE it! Great job, Heather! Love the postmarks!

.tawnya. said...

As on the HOP board, I love this!!! Perfect!!

Chiara said...

I love love love this entry

crazierinreallife said...

this is a wonderful page and a great christmas card

Linda said...

great page -- great card