I am in shock and so heartbroken over the massacre that happened yesterday at Virginia Tech. My husband is from VA and so we have family there who in turn have friends and family who work, attend and are VT alumni...not to mention close friends of ours who are also alumni and Hokies to the core with friends and family who work and attend there as well. I can not even fathom what makes someone do something so evil. I can't help but wonder to myself...What is wrong with this world?! I wonder what I have brought my children in to?! I almost feel guilty for bringing them into so much evil and tragedy...every day all over there is so much hatred and senseless violence...and for what?!My youngest sister is heading off to college this fall and I can't help but worry. I had a hard time letting my kids out of the car this morning for school. As a parent I can only imagine the heartache the parents of the victims must feel...I can only think it is such a helpless feeling.
Please keep Virginia Tech in your prayers...and maybe say a prayer for safety and peace in this world.
3 comments:
This tragedy has sickened me. Just so sad, senseless and seems that it could of been prevented. Just heartbroken
Of course I will keep all of those who are affected by this in my prayers & thoughts.
this was soo tragic. and heart breaking.. i definately know how you feel about sending the kids to school.. i worry about them daily...
Post a Comment