Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Another new addition



Meet Dutchess...our newest addition...and definitely the last! LOL! I had to take Tiger Lily to the vet and there were 2 little kittens who had been rescued and needed a new home. Since we had already talked about getting one more cat to keep Tiger Lily company I asked about adopting one. I totally fell in love with this little pink nosed cutie! She is 9 weeks old and just too cute. Alyson is absolutely in love with her and carries her around almost all the time - to the point that we have to keep telling her to put her down! LOL! At one point I had to rescue Dutchess from Aly and her friend as they were dressing her up in doll clothes!

4 comments:

Angela said...

AAAW! How cute!

Lisa said...

How Cute!!! Our neighbor came over yesterday and was flipping out - she found 6 kittens in a chair on her patio - they are at least 2 weeks old (she travels with work and obviously hasn't been home lately). She was really freaking out. They were so darn cute though - but the mom wasn't around :( Hopefully she was just watching out and hiding since we were there. Yours is a doll though! Very Sweet!

*Jeanne* said...

Oh Heather... Just precious! How sweet!

Marci said...

YOU'VE BEEN TAGGED! Go to my blog http://negranzablog.blogspot.com/for details... Blessings, Marci