Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Happy Easter

Yeah, I am a couple days late but we had a busy few days. Hope you all had a Happy Easter and enjoyed time with your family. We actually spent time at my parents' house with my brother and sisters, my brother's girlfriend and also Annika my parent's exchange student from Germany (she would be the one in the black hair that we are holding up in one of the pics!)

The kids had great time hunting eggs and we even had Annika out hunting eggs with them so that she could experience a traditional american easter...she was a great sport about it. She is such a fun person!

Of course we couldn't resist a chance to take lots of pics while we were all together as well but I only posted a few here...my parents with the kids, a little family photo of the four of us (it is the only decent one and of course my little ham of a son is giving the camera a funny face!) and then one of me with my brother and sisters and Annika!


My family also celebrated my birthday with me which was on the 7th. I turned 34...hard to believe since I still feel like an insecure teenager at times. I look at Stevie and Alyson some times and can hardly believe they are really mine! LOL! My youngest sister actually decorated my birthday cake for me which I loved...of course my brother and other sister had to give her a hard time about it and said it looked like Mickey "Bear" rather than Mickey Mouse...but I loved it and was so touched!


No comments: