Wednesday, April 04, 2007

I can't believe I caved!

So anyone who really knows me knows how much I {heart} anything Disney and am hesitant to say anything negative about Disney...but I have never been a fan of the whole autograph thing and DH and I have been able to steer our kids clear of it...until now. Alyson has been hounding us for weeks about getting the character's autographs next time we go to Disney. Yesterday we spent the day at the Magic Kingdom with some friends who were in town from PA. I managed to hold the kids off until the end of the day before we actually bought the autograph book - with the crowds there was no way they were getting anywhere near the characters. Then as we were heading out over to the right was Mr & Mrs Easter Bunny with almost no line at all -- needless to say the kids were ripping the plastic wrapping off the autograph books at they were running to get in line. Who knew that simple "signature" could be such a thrill! Stevie and Alyson just stared and marveled over those two signatures almost the whole ferry ride back to the parking lot! Even though I still dislike the whole autograph thing I guess I am going to have to just suck it up and deal with it since they are both already planning out the autographs they want next...oh well, at least that means I will get more pictures to scrap!

2 comments:

kaj said...

We haven't gotten into the autograph thing, either. Thank goodness.
Love the Easter bunny photos. Especially the one of Mrs. Easter Bunny making Bunny ears behind Stevie's head!!!

kimandasmom said...

Great pics wit the Easter Bunny-- so cute. Glad you ha a good time-- never have done the autograph thing-- though my dd's are older.
Cingy ( kimandasmom-SOS)