Sunday, March 11, 2007

We went to the Renaissance Festival today.

I haven't been to the Renaissance Festival since I was a kid so I was looking forward to taking Stevie and Alyson today. Steve is out of town for a while but we met up with my MIL and SIL and neices and nephews. It was a beautiful day and we all got a bit on the dirty side but it was really a fun time! Stevie was proposed to...TWICE...within 10 minutes of our arrival...aren't they loverly! ;)

We held court with the Queen herself and Stevie, along with his cousin, Alex, were sworn in by the Queen's Squire and then knighted by King Henry the VIII.

I am kind of hoping that maybe Steve will want to go one weekend before it is over and we will be able to see more of the jousting and watch the washing well wenches again! LOL!


My little Princess and My brave Knight...

3 comments:

Barb said...

Have never been to one of these before. Have always been curious. . .

darl_jo said...

that looks like SOOOO much fun! Great pictures! LOLOL

Magnolia Memories said...

Hi Heather! Great pics of the Festival :) Can't wait to see your scrapbook pages -- they will be awesome! Congrats on the PPSC Design Team. We are going to have so much fun plus, it will help me get motivated to SCRAP! LOL

Wonderful job on your blog too! And I love the pics of your scrap room. I need to get started and get mine better organized so I can take a pic and post mine too. Right now it's too messy LOL

Judy