I am feeling so empowered and so proud of myself! I went for a 14 mile bike ride yesterday! I was tired and probably walking a little funny yesterday when we got back and my bottom is definitely a bit on the tender side today...but I feel GREAT! I can't wait to go again and hopefully make this a regular thing...maybe then I will be running down the beach in a bikini again! LOL!
I also bought myself some roller blades finally. It has been probably 12 years since I last rollerbladed...Steve and I were living in Minnesota and had started roller blading and we were out at a park having fun...and then I rollerbladed down a hill...and couldn't stop...and fell right on my tail bone! Steve was behind me and says that I hit the ground so hard I actually bounced! Oh man was I hurting and I couldn't walk right or bend over for a month or more. It was awful. Since then the idea of getting back on roller blades has made me nauseous...until recently. I figured I would give it another try. I am thrilled to say that I haven't fallen and I am gradually building my confidence back. I am embarassed to admit that my 7 y.o. son is better at it than I am! LOL!
2 comments:
congrats and good luck with the rollerblades
are youkidding?.. that made me tired just reading it... lol.. i have a bike..my husband bought it for me..it still has the tags on it... everytime I think about riding it... i get pregnant..soo i think i will leave it alone for a while..lolo,.olololol
Post a Comment