Friday, March 02, 2007

I'm a Design Team Member!

I am *SO* excited! I found out today that I made a design team for an online scrapbooking commuity called The Paper Place! It is rather ironic how I found the site - I was feeling so down about my scrapbooking one day and was talking to Steve about it. Just minutes after my conversation I checked my email and had an email from someone I didn't know just wanting to tell me how much she thought of a particular LO I had posted on 2Peas and that she was going to share it with some friends on another board. She gave me the link and so I went to check it out. The ladies there were so warm and welcoming and then they even let me join the contest for the new design team search. I am just SO thrilled and really looking forward to having fun with the other gals on the team. I actually jumped out of my chair and screamed so loud when I found out that my poor husband thought there was a snake under my desk! LOL! If you get a chance I hope you will come check us out... http://www.paperplacescrapbooking.net/

1 comment:

MichelleStrachan said...

Congratulations! Well deserved!